We took the pictures in Saratoga Springs, NY where the hubby to be is currently in Prototype. Our photographer was awesome and the pictures came out amazing! She took over 100 but I'm just going to share my most favorite ones (which are probably too many too, but I can't help it!)! :)
i love black & white photos :)
there were 3 pictures like this & they are so cute...we both look so happy!
didn't come out exactly how I wanted it, but it still looks great :)
absolutely one of my favorites! it is so hard to choose between this one and...
this one! i am obsessed with this picture!!!
I think I may do a canvas print of one of them and then find nice frames for 2 or 3 more that I want printed. It's just so hard to choose! And, before I know it, I'll have my wedding pictures and have to do this all over again!! :)
Thank you Sarah Smith at http://www.sarahsmithphotography.com/ for taking our amazing pictures! I highly recommend her to anyone in the area looking for pictures, she was so wonderful and easy to work with!



























13 comments:
Your photos are gorgeous! You both look stunning and so happy! Congrats!
Beautiful! I love the one where the water is reflecting you two! I can't wait for Mr to get home so we can finally get some professional pictures.
Such sweet pics!
I had one of my engagement pictures turned into a canvas to be used at my wedding as the guestbook.
I love love love these! Y'all look stunning in them... and I love that they were taken in my hometown (probably because I am super homesick right now. lol)
I am in love with your photos! They are absolutely gorgeous, and you look so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing :)
such beautiful pictures! I love them. You two are too cute
Welcome back!! I love them all. Especially the black and whites.
Those are all great!
I love all of these photos! They turned out wonderful!
Beautiful pics! The lighting was perfect!
Gorgeous pictures! I love them, they are sooo cute. :]
Those are amazing!!!! So cute!!!!!
Thanks for being a follower on my blog!! I love your engagement pics especially the one of your reflection in the water!!
Post a Comment