I promise I am still alive! I've been SUCH a bad blogger, I honestly can't even remember the last time I posted something! And I've been a horrible commenter too! Let's just say that when I came home from work today I finally caught up on all posts since Monday. Yeah, I know, I was seriously behind. I honestly have had no energy for anything! But I am almost completely caught up, so even though I haven't been commenting, I still know what's going on!
Last weekend was a roller coaster of emotions, which kinda continued into the beginning of this week. I was just seriously down and upset because I was seriously missing my sailor. So I was really just in no mood to blog. Then this week was just EXTREMELY long and tiring (let's just say that the one student I work with the most was NOT medicated for part of the week and it makes a WORLD of difference) and I had no energy to blog.
I'm even laying in bed right now, yes at 8 p.m., because I'm exhausted and have no energy or desire to do anything. Plus I got myself Netflix the other day so I've been catching up on Friday Night Lights Season 4. I love love love this show and am so happy that I can watch it again!
I do have some updates so I promise I'll get to them soon!
I'll blog about it all soon and PROMISE that I will be a MUCH better blogger and start not being so lazy with my blog because I really do love it and having a place to vent and find support from other military SO's. So I will post more and be a better bloggy friend and get back to commenting! Hope everyone is enjoying the start to their weekend!
4 comments:
You're not a bad blogger :) Everyone has days/weeks when they just don't have the time or energy, or whatever, to blog. It's completely understandable. I'm looking forward to what you have to blog about though!
I agree with Miss L. You are not a bad blogger. Things happen and you just can't live on it.
This is why I just geared mine towards my sailor and write it for him. Because I just used mine to catch him up on what I'm doing in life while he's away. So sometimes when we talk on the phone, I don't write in the blog cause he knows ;-)
Enjoy your weekend!!! It's hard being a Navy girlfriend. Trust me I had a bad week too
Iv'e missed you! But I know how you feel I have posted nothing since Monday because I feel so blah.
Have a wonderful weekend!
I've been kinda of slacking on my blog too. Oh well. Glad to hear that you are still alive. :)
Hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment