Thursday, September 23, 2010

thursday 5

I can't believe it's Thursday already! The week flew by, at least it felt that way for me! But for everyone else I've talked to it seems to have gone really slow. I have no idea why it feels like it went fast for me, but I won't complain! :)

Soooo, it being Thursday that means it's time for...





Yay, I love Thursday 5! Here are this weeks words:

Giddy

Jubilant

Ecstatic

Thankful

Giggly


Giddy: It's Fall!! Although it's starting to look like fall in my area with the tops of the trees starting to turn beautiful fall colors, the weather IS NOT listening! It was 80 something today and is supposed to be 90 tomorrow, WHAT?! Hot classroom plus 6th graders who run around like crazy during gym/recess (and haven't quite mastered the idea of deodorant yet, ew!) tomorrow is NOT going to be fun! I realized this totally turned negative I really am super giddy that it's Fall, plus I think I'm going to an apple festival Sunday!

Jubilant: I was tagged by a fellow blogger and received my first blog award! I was definitely feeling the love this week from my bloggy friends! And Kaylee (love her!) over at Devil Dog Darling said something really sweet about me on her blog which just totally made my day! And I was asked by Jenn over at Chances I'm Taking to participate in her (Mil)ing It Over so I'm super excited about that too! Look for my first vlog coming soon!

Ecstatic: I met Nicholas Sparks Monday night! To put it mildly I was ECSTATIC! I can't even begin to describe it, he is my favorite author and getting the chance to meet him was beyond amazing!

Thankful: After saying goodnight to my sailor and getting off the phone the other night, a little while later I get this text, "Im very lucky to have u." I am extremely thankful to have such an amazing guy in my life who can always make me smile and feel like the most important person in the world, which he always tells me I am. So not only am I thankful, but I'm damn lucky too! :) Oooo and to brag just a little, he is already doing so well in Power School and did really well on hist first test so I'm extremely proud of him!

Giggly: Lunch time with teachers is ridiculous! Let's just say I now know what teachers talk about when students are out of the room. The people that I work with are so funny and we are constantly laughing! After working with a group of teachers last year that were really completely different (not to mention angry, bitter, rude, and CONSTANTLY gossiping about anyone and everyone) it is so so so so nice to have a group of people that are the opposite! We are a crazy group and I love it!

Hope everyone had a great week! 
Yay for tomorrow being Friday! :)
Annnnd...Grey's Anatomy is on tonight!!!!

5 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

It's still in the 90s where I live...definitely not fall like weather. I still think it's awesome that you met Nicholas Sparks. I'm excited for Grey's Anatomy. I've been dying to see what was going to happen, since I watched last season's finale.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about the temp. It is in the high 80s around here, luckily it is suppose to be cooling down this weekend. Also don't you just love those random text messages from your Mr? It really makes my day when I get one I get one from my Sailor! :)

Anonymous said...

I am totally not liking our hot weather sticking around. Did I also mention how JEALOUS I am that you met Nicholas Sparks!!
Have a great weekend :)

Steph said...

It's still hot here too but at least the humidity is gone. Hope you have a great weekend!

Jenn said...

Hey pretty Lady You have an award over on my blog!