I have to go back into work tomorrow for some sort of orientation/workshop thing before school starts next Wednesday, so I'm hoping it will help me want to write out all the thoughts going on in my head. Maybe going back to work will get my fingers to cooperate with my brain! Here's to hoping!
So on that note, my fingers are already mad that I wrote all that I did, while my head is yelling "no I have so much more to say!" Ok, I'm pretty sure I just convinced everyone that I'm crazy because I'm having internal fights with myself.
Oy it's been a long summer with waaay to much down time! I need work to help me get sane again! (O but on a happy note, my best friend since like FOREVER got a job in the school district I work in-I told her to apply!-so now she makes more money, has more hours and doesn't have to travel for work. But this also means that I have a buddy to go to workshops, meetings, etc. with!)
OK, I'M REALLY DONE NOW! I'll just leave with this :)
Fits for many reasons doesn't it? :)
O and watching the weather channel in the living room with my mom and the meteorologists just talked about "clicking" each other? And it when on for a good maybe 2 minutes. It's official, I'm losing it!

No comments:
Post a Comment